Item/Price Risk Reports provide a standalone way to see detailed item risk: identified application or safety criticality, potential for counterfeiting, nonconforming material, and/or diminishing sources of supply.
- Risk detail supplied by agency.
- Provides one or more reasons for the item to be considered High Risk.
- Displays suggested mitigation strategies based on agency policies.
- Purchase History Table lists: CAGE, Last Date of Purchase, Unit Price, and Escalated Price.
- Escalated Prices Chart shows the upper and lower bounds (control limits) of the Escalated Prices ±2 standard deviations. The chart shows Historical Prices plotted over the expected range of prices.
Watch Item/Price Risk Report Tutorial
Watch Item/Price Risk for Services
Tools for Responsible Awards