Skip to Content

PKI Information

PKI Required for All SPRS Users

As an Department of Defense (DoD) only application, only users with a PKI Certificate/CAC will be allowed access. All Awardee/Contractors are required to have Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates to log into SPRS. If you do not currently have a PKI certificate please go to the “PKI Information” page for instruction on how to obtain. With current policy, no Federal user will be allowed access, even with CAC availability.

Determine if you have a valid DoD PKI Certificate! Click Here

All DOD employees (military and Civilian), including DOD Contractors that are working on site (military/government facilities) or contractors working offsite using Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) are eligible to obtain certificates from DOD PKI. If the contractor doesn't work on site or with GFE they are required to obtain and use a certificate from an External Certificate Authority (ECA).

For more information view DoD Instructions for PKI and PK.

External Certificate Authority

External Certificate Authorities (ECAs) provide digital certificates to the DoD's private industry partners, contractors using their own equipment or working in non-government facilities, allied partners, and other agencies.

Approved ECA vendors

Symantec is discontinuing ECA Certificate Service. Further information about Symantec’s discontinuation of the ECA program can be found here: Symantec Discontinues ECA Certificate Service and Symantec ECA End of Life and Transition FAQ

Tools for Responsible Awards Logo for Supplier Performance Risk System.